What method of payments do you accept?
- We currently accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, JCB, and Diners Club.
When will my order be shipped?
- We make, package, and ship all orders by Thursday of each week. If you place an order on a Monday, it will more than likely be shipped out by the upcoming Thursday.
Local Pickup Shipping Option (Utah Orders Only)
- If you selected Local Pickup as an option for shipping, that means you are in the Utah area. We are located in Salt Lake City, so if you are not near there and are not willing to drive to us, please do not choose this option.
- We will work with you via email to see when and where would be the best to meet up with you to get you your order. We both work full time, but also understand that sometimes it's pointless to pay for shipping if you live 5 miles away!
- If you are unable to meet with us to get your order, we will unfortunately need to charge you for shipping.
- ***We are not able to deliver your order to you.***
Where's my tracking?
- We provide tracking and you will receive that information once your order has been shipped. If you have any questions about your order status, please feel free to email us and we will let you know what's up!
What is your return or exchange policy?
- All sales are final. If there is a defect with the item you received, please send us an email describing the issue and photo proof of the item's condition and we'll work with you.
***Can I make changes to my order after I've paid?***
- P L E A S E double check your shipping information and the items in your cart before checking out. Once your order is placed, you will not be able to update any of those details. If you entered an improper address, please use contact us ASAP with your order number and updated shipping information. Once the order is shipped, we cannot update your address.
I have a discount code, how do I use it?
- Once you have added all of your products to the cart, you may enter a single discount code in the field labeled "discount code" and then click "update total" or "apply".
My question isn't on this page!
- If you have any questions that are not answered here, please feel free to send us an email!